"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The sudden change of the changeable mood

I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice.
I may not be rich but I am valuable.
I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me.
I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I am proud of who I am today.
I may not be perfect but I don't need to be.
Take me as I am, or watch as I walk away.

Post this if you're proud of being YOU!

I am not like that now. I don't even know if I love myself or not. I feel inferior to everything. I feel so down that even me can't love this self anymore. I am so weak. I am so low. I don't have any rights to be compared to her. I am nothing. I am NOTHING.'

That is the issue. I am of no good. I know, and i knew, that they hate me, even before. I am just a typical low quality person who exists all of a sudden and so you won't be bother by my presence. Who do I think i am? I am someone breathing here on Earth who is so forgetful, who don't have that intelligence and looks.Tthe word "cool" doesn't fit me, what more if the word is "awesome"

♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...