"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

2nd Blog-iversary ^^

Oh yeaaaaah! seems that time flies soooo fast. I really didn't notice this blog has gone to its 2nd Blog-iversary. I really am haaaaapppppy, you know. Though, for some reasons, i stop posting for a while but his blog still manage to exist and make me reminisce my past self. Oooooh. Though i have moved on to the painful past and juvenile feelings, i can't just erase those posts and sad memories. Sad or not, they are still a part of me. I am not myself right now if they didn;t happen. Sooo well, I am sooo touched. Touched because, people bother viewing this blog though the contents are just nonsense created by me. This is my safe haven and i am so glad you are viewing the other side of Vanessa whom people didn't know that much. Thank yooooooou! Thank yooooou, Bloggie. You are always there beside me. I can turn to you whenever i feel betray, tired, sad, jealous, and everything. You see my imperfectness yet you're not disappearing in this cyber world. Yessss, ako na OA. But, shut up. This is my page. This is me. The me inside me.

I'm tooooouched forrrrr this 2nd BURPday, buddy!
 
Don't hate meeeee because of thisssss. >:D<

Will post something (cute) later. By saying cute, it means for this blog. K? :))))))))

 ♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...