"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

How I Still Haven't Met Your Father


“Sometimes we don’t get second chances. Sometimes things just end.”
(Colleen Hoover, Confess)
artwork by instagram.com/artbaby.r


Should I say it, should I not? I am afraid we'll never meet at one point. We are both afraid to try. Or maybe, I am not being honest in the first place.

And maybe what The Mother from How I Met Your Mother said was right. "I think I have been holding myself back from falling in love again." I'm starting to think everyone has a chance to meet the one--that each of us only gets one. In my case, I already met him and lost him. So, maybe, I'll never gonna find anyone again for I already consumed my chance.




Maybe not, but maybe yes. I am afraid to validate it. So, please, someone, help me forget. I want to trust in love again.


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nandito lang ako banunay, kung gusto mo ng kausap, papakilala ako when the right time comes,

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...