"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Maybe, this is the saddest birthday i will ever have

Maybe, this is the saddest birthday I will ever have. I am away from my family and friends whom I love and cherish. Everything is uncertain--I can only just hope for the best. Maybe, this decision is abrupt, but that doesn't mean it isn't right. I just don't know what will happen in my future and I hope that this leap of faith will make a big difference in my life.

Hope you'll become stronger, Banunay. Just please fight your inner demons. Throw your worries and fears.

I know you can make it so stop crying right now.

A big huuuuuuug for you to sustain the remaining time of being alone. >:)<


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...