"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Monday, December 20, 2010

i don't have anything to say :|

♫♫♫ it's amazing how you can speak right to my heart. ♫♫♫


you are always speaking to my heart. I don't know how did you do that but it feels like i'm sticking to it. I don't know how and when did it start but i'm afraid of what is going on.

you are always speaking to my heart-- just like now. you always make me fall in love with you. i want to hear your voice. i want to see your face. i want to hug you tight. i want to shout this feelings! i want to stare you in your eyes. i want to be close with you. i want you--as my life?

is it too much to ask for? dunno either. back then, it's almost three years. Three years of making believe. Three years of hope, Three years of love. Three years of hiding and pretending. How can i endure it? how long i can take it?

now that time is running away leaving as a far distance, the road is getting blurred. and me, i am getting tired. I am getting to used the so-called-one-sided-admiration of mine.

i want you. i need you. i always love you. i do but i can't. i am afraid of being rejected. I am afraid of being such a fool. how could this be? i am now such a fool.

when you're quite, there is always a weird sounds from my heart. I hear it. I hear it humming, humming to the musics of love created by you. You are the reason for that--for the bittersweet lies.

♫♫♫ you say it best, when you say nothing at all. ♫♫♫




yeah! i don't say it aloud. so nobody knows i am dying right now. dying because of loving you.




♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥




Download this mp3 from Beemp3.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...