"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bump thy idleness~

I am writing this letter because I don't know what to say. Because I don't know what to say, then I don;t know what to do. Seems like I don't have any motivations at all. I just don't like to start. I don't like to move. I don't want to talk. Don't want to be bothered by this though I know, it is something to worry about. Why am I like this now? Why did I change? Why do I like to procrastinate all the time? They say learn from your mistakes, but why the hell I didn't learn from these at all? Why do I continue living like this? And why am I writing this instead of studying? I should just start it now.


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...