"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Friday, December 15, 2017

No Lantern Parade for me

Lantern Parade today and I still haven't finished my paper which is due 5 days ago. My professor understands why I couldn't submit it yet (or maybe I just want to believe that he understands) because we are taking this graduate studies while having a full-time work. At first, it was fulfilling thinking you are great and special because you could juggle things at the same time. But, there are times where you are feeling tired, asking yourself why are you doing this? Is it worth it? I don't know either.

I took a leave today planning to focus and actually do my two (2) papers and study for the finals. But here I am writing this entry in my blog--creatively coming up with excuses and desperately doing other things just to prolong the agony, just to divert myself from doing what should I do. This isn't inspiring after all. But who cares, I lost motivation some time ago.


Hours of surfing on the internet and I found this. Thankfully, you really are great in telling me I should work my ass to achieve greatness and success for which I am craving for but I am a lazy crazy little bastard who doesn't want to work for it. Haaaaay.

Nevertheless, I post it here and hopefully pick up and push my self to do what I should be doing right now. However, I am really sure I couldn't go to the Lantern Parade today, I can't afford to go there and buy some extra time. huhuhu

This one is for you, lazy girl.


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...