"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Two Years Ago. See Your Memories >

Two years ago, I posted a picture of us on Facebook. Today, it resurfaces because of the feature "On this day".

Nevertheless, I love that picture. It reminds me what happened that night; how we wandered at Bonifacio Global City at wee hours; how we had difficulty choosing where to eat because all the restaurants were already closed that time; how the two-year ago self and the two-year ago you intertwined and how we used to enjoy each other's company. I thought we wouldn't last. I had full of doubts at that time, especially because you wouldn't like to introduce me to your parents. I thought you weren't serious about me with our relationship. I thought you were just dating me because there was no other option and you just had no choice.

Yet we are still here. We did it. Two years have passed and we are still together, barely together. Just like two years ago, we have issues, I have doubts--I long for your effort and love. Just like two years ago, I want you to make me feel you love me. Just like two years ago, your love for me isn't enough. You won't show it at least, or there's no more love from you to be shown to me.

Moreover, I am still thankful because we are still each other's special someone--or maybe, my special someone. To tell you the truth, I am really happy that two years ago, I met your Mom and Dad. Moreover, I even gave them presents last Christmas and I have gifts for them this year, I am just waiting for the time when I can go home to your house. Yes, what I demanded from you two years ago was given to me by you. I already went to your house, you introduced me to your parents, we even share lunches/dinners--I know all of the things I want to know two years ago. Yet, I still have doubts. Shouldn't I stop this negativity? Should I just love you freely? But how, when you wouldn't call me for weeks; when we exchange messages three to four hours apart; when you reject my calls on your cell phone; when you don't invite me for dinner/lunch/breakfast--it doesn't matter what part of the day it is, I just want to see you. I just want to be with you. Yet you don't give me time. Your priority is your work now, just where I am in your heart? I couldn't be selfish, however, I want to demand time. I long for your love, since the beginning of time when I fell in love with you. I still long for you, ever since, since then, two years later.

This photo is dated two years ago yet the memory is still vivid on my mind. I remember the details clearly--so fresh in my heart. I hope I could go back to that time and hug my two-year younger self to trust you because two weeks after the day it was photographed, you let me meet his parents. I hope my future self would assure my present self the same way I would solace my two year younger self from the present. I hope we would last long if forever is not enough or difficult to hold on.

Two years ago, this photo was taken somewhere in BGC. It captured the moment where I was happy dining with you in a posh restaurant where we both discovered and ate for the first, time. I miss those times. But I miss you more. And I hope that you miss me like how I miss you--my feelings haven't changed, two years or more will pass.




♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...