"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Sunday, March 18, 2018

This is the end of our chapter

I don't know where to start. Actually, I don't know if i could write all my feelings here. I'm still in shock. I'm in deep pain, because


You left me.


You left me in the most unexpected time. Last week before this separation, we were still happy together. I felt so loved, and hours prior to 4AM, when you asked me if I wanted to continue this relationship, we were happy. We were doing our weekly routine. We were eating at a restobar then coffee after.

Yes, this is the end. You caught me off guard, when i thought everything was smooth sailing. I wasn't prepared. I am still not prepared, and hurting, and in deep pain.

How many tears shall i cry before i feel numb? I'm trying to forget you but how, when i can only think all day is to why did this happen to us. How many sleeps shall i have before i can wake up to the reality that you no longer love me? I don't know if you're still coming back, and i don't want to have false hope, so might as well think that the midnight we had last week was the last. Those hugs and kisses were all just parting gifts to my broken heart.

I loved you; i love you, but i don't want to continue loving you. You're the one who walked away. You're the one who see me only in the present but not on his future. You're the one searching if there is someone better than me for you. You're the one who kill me with your honest words. But i appreciate your honesty, although that honesty will haunt and kill me for who knows how long?

There are times when I'm lying in my bed
Hug my pillow and cry from this tip again
And my eyes are like windshields on a rainy day
Almost rubbed down, swelling, as I keep on
Dipping my face in these cold hands of mine
Heaven knows how bitter I am

That was your favorite song on a karaoke machine. If only i knew back then that this would be my song for you.
'Cause this angel has flown away from me
Leaving me in drunken misery
I should have clipped his wings and made him mine
For all eternity

You said we would be seeing each other one last time. I'm not yet ready. I have so many questions to ask, and so many things to say for the one last time. For. One. Last. Chance.

Now this angel has flown away from me
Thought I had the strength to set him free
Did what I did because I love him so
Will he ever find his way back home to me?


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...