"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Leaving everything behind this 2018

I miss you.

Sometimes i feel like these three words are enough. They some up the past four years of my life. They sum up my story with you, but if you're looking for more details, then let me tell you exactly when i miss you.

I miss you when i'm alone. I miss your warmth that melted the ice inside my heart. I miss your vibrant energy that could fill even my darkest nights with color. I miss your aura and how it used to fill my lonely nights with life. I miss how i stopped being afraid of the dark when you were beside me.

I miss you when I'm with people. When i look at them and remember you. When i talk to them and hear your voice. When i make them smile and suddenly picture you.

I just miss you.

Missing you has become my habit. My routine. Because missing you is better than forgetting you.

Missing you is what reminds me that i can still feel--that i can still love.

And if you think my silence means that i forgot about you--then you're wrong. I just stopped trying to work the things with us. Because when i stopped talking to you, it doesn't mean i already stop loving you.

This 2019, however, will be different. I won't just stop messaging you; but, i will start trying to totally forget you. For this 2019 is the start of something new, and I don't want to not miss you at all.



PS I still have a Passion Project to narrate our untold love story so that i can fully start forgetting you. Hello, readers (if ever i have one huhu), just one more entry about him, umay na umay na ako e :)


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move on na po, 2019 na, peace po, isa po ako sa reader nyo, since july lang naman po, happy reading, ��

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...