"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Untitled poem way back 2012

Honestly, I don't remember why I wrote this poem, nor who was that friend I was referring to... but here it is, folks :D

Last night, I was not myself
I felt down, and I needed help,
But I was alone, no one to hold
I was stoned, I must stay cold.

I wish i didn't look at you
It made me want to get through
I had to escape, or else I'd melt
It was too late, your arms, I felt.

I wish you didn't hold me close,
and warmed me as my tears flowed
No longer stoned, i was human again
No longer alone, i was with a friend.

These wishes aren't granted yet
But honestly, i have no regrets;
It's funny what a hug can do
For a moment, i have loved you.


So, friends, please huuug me when you see me. No one hugs me these days *saaaad*


Timestamp in my notebook:
August 5, 2012 :)


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping someone will hug you, ☺️

Banunay :) said...

Thank you for your kind words, Anon. This made my day :)

Anonymous said...

Embrace the person that will be with you in your coldest nights, in the middle of the forest or summit of the mountains, ��

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...