"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Anime Challenge

Pick 5 anime you like without reading the questions.


1. Gakuen Alice



2. Detective Conan


3. Kimi ni Todoke



4. Vampire Knight



5. Clannad/ After Story




 **************************************************************


1. Who is your favorite character in 2? 

 Shinichi Kudou 



 2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? 

 Elementary School Principal.
He is sooooo bad.



 3. What's your favorite episode of 4? 

 I forgot the episode but i think my favorite part is when Yuki became vampire. 



 But, with the help of some site, i figured out the episode I am talking about. It is episode 9 of Vampire Knight Guilty (Season 2)







4. What’s your favorite season of 5?

 Season 2!
Clannad After Story. 
Tear jerkerrrrr eveeeeer






5. What’s your favorite relationship on 3? 

 Shouta Kazehaya ♥ Sawako Kuronuma





*le live action*



Honorable Mentions:

Ryu Sanada    Chizuru Yoshida





*le live action*




Ayane Yano ♥ Kazuichi “Pin” Arai








Ayane Yano ♥ Kento Miura


*le chapter 70 of Kimi ni Todoke*





6. Who is your least favorite relationship in 2? 

 Gin and Vermouth 



 Sherry (Shiho Miyano/Ai Haibara) and Gin 




 I want Shiho to be with Shinichi if they will not go back to their original self. Shiho is so cuteeee that’s why they (shinichi and her) look good together. I don’t want her to be with Gin (nor the fact that they have a sexual relationship in the past *accoording to some fan*). I hate Gin, he’s so evil. Grrrr.

Ai Haibara (Shiho) and Conan Edogawa (Shinichi Kudo)

7. How long have you watched 1? 

Everyday 
(April 20-ish to May 16, 2007)
 until the end. 

 and I have been reading the latest chapters of the manga. ^^



 *why is that there’s no number 8?* 



 9. Who is your favorite voice actor in 4?

 I don’t know. I think I don't have one.
But I like the one who sang it’s first ending song. 
I don't know if he/she is seeyuu in one of the characters.



10. Which do you prefer? 1, 2, or 5? 

#1 - Gakuen Alice
 Butttt i like themmmmm alllll


It is just that I can't resist Natsume's unique aura especially when teasing Mikan.



11. Have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? 

 Kimi ni Todoke 
because it has season 2 :))




12. If you could be anyone from 4?
 Who would it be? 

 Yuki Cross/Kuran ^^






13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5? 


 I DONT WANT THEM TO DIE. I WILL KILL MYSELF INSTEAD  (JUST FOR THEM TO BECOME HAPPY). 
*okay. I’m over reacting :| :DDD*



*le best description of HAPPPPPY FAMILLLLLY*

*le peaking Ushio*



14. Give a random quote from 4.


“That’s why for you, you have the right to be cruel to me. No matter how much you make me worry or how much danger you put me in, just as much as you like. But these are not enough ‘compensation.’ Even if I have to sacrifice my left over life for you, I would not utter a word of complaint.”

-- Zero Kiryuu




15. Would 3/4 crossover work? 

 No. I think. 
Because of genre and settings.




 16. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely good couple. 


 Mikan Sakura and Tsubasa Ando




 Yuka Yukihira and Narumi L. Anju 



 *Young Yuka and Narumi*





17. Overall, which show has the best cast, 3 or 5? 

 #5 - Clannad/After Story





18. Which has the best theme music? 



Song: Kanon Wakeshima - Still Doll 
I really like the ending song of Vampire Knight.
 It is kind of creepy but cooool!



----------------- 

 Yey! I'm dooooone! 
Imma sleep sleeep sleeeeeep na. 
:DDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...