"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

AWKWARD

AWKWARD MOMENT IS AWKWARD. I appreciate his effort. I appreciate how he looked at me because I was sad. That's the "me" that he didn't know. I kept it to myself knowing for sure that he really won't like me if the other "me" was exposed. I know, I must not be sad. There's no "us" in us. All I do is to dream and dream and hope. AWKWARD MOMENT IS AWKWARD. He approached me. He noticed it. He tried to comfort me. He tried to make me laugh. He tried to start the conversation. And that makes me sad. Knowing for sure that he did it because he really is a kind person.Yeah, he is. And that makes me sadder and sadder and sadder and stupid. ♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...