"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Make a wish and let it come true. ♥

Five days to go 'till this blog celebrates its first anniversary. Kudos Spotty for making me happy and letting me express those unheard words. When i created this, I did not imagine that sometime in the future, people will bother themselves to look up at my random thoughts although I know that the post A Crazy Little Thing Called Love has a big part in making that figure so big. It reaches 1,111 views = 1 1 1 1 ---> these are lucky repetitive number and so I will make a wish.


Close your eyes. Feel your heart. Touch your soul. Release all those unwanted feelings and let go all the things that bother you. When you think you're cleansed already, whisper those wishes to the wind as softly as a cotton candy not losing the heartfelt emotions and clear intentions.


Dream and aim high. Don't forget to exert effort in making them come true, try it, try it! Though sometimes wishes won't be granted as what you have wished for, just believe and trust on them anyway.

♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...