"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pettish Awesomeness.

If I shut my mouth and walk away... it does not mean you won, it just means your stupid ass is just not worth any more of my time.

You know what, fools are for fools. We are not complement for each other, dear. Hihi. So I better shut up and let you think you won the game. After all, there's no battle 'cause you're the only one who thinks there is.

Sooo, better luck next time. And ehem, don't ever make comparisons. You and I were not the same, neither the strokes nor curves. (((:

Oh, to think and to reflect, Imma such a fool also *that's occasionally :DD*. And so, we're cool? No~ 'Cause I am hush-hush! Paks.


♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I ended up right here,
however I believed this publish used to be great. I do not know who you're but definitely you are going to a famous blogger in the event you are not already.
Cheers!

Also visit my blog post ... Rebecca Stark

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...