"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hola! Again, Meteor Garden!

I was so sad and depressed last Friday. My pride turned into pieces as he recited to the class asking some random question. I don't know but i was offended by the way he delivered the question. I know, that time, he was pointing me. I know I am that stupid subject he was talking about.

I was so sad and depressed. I lost control on holding my tears, it suddenly fell down to my cheeks. There was Marla on my side. I told her what I felt. I told her what I thought. I told her my conclusion about what happened on that class. She didn't believe. She tried to regain my lost confidence but what she was trying made the situation worst. I looked down to myself the way he looked down me. I let him think what he wants to think. He degraded me, and judged me. I knew it. I knew it even though he didn't really say it. He was implying that I don't belong to this group, I am not good enough to enter this fucking institution! I know it for myself. I know I can't be like them. I felt bad to myself. I felt bad for Marla because she saw the weak me. Yes, she was shocked because I cried. She was shocked because she thought that I was that kind of girl, full of strengths and smiles.I was shocked, too, I let her saw it. That time, I asked myself, why am I not good enough? Why can't I compete? Why do i have this alter ego? Why am I so weak? I hate myself. I hate this life. I want to end this. What should I do?


I was so sad. I was so depressed. I wanted to forget things. I wanted to run away. And hoooola, this is the result. I am now hooked again by this first Taiwanese series i had watched~ I miss those days, the days when I had to run and went home early just to watch the episode aired on those days. I recall those days when I was so hooked on Asz and Shan Cai. I remember the scenes and how they made me cry so hard. I missssss my childhoood. I missssssss watching this soap opera without minding any school requirements that must be accomplish. I miss those banjing-banjing days.

Yes I did. I did run to that problem. I re-watched Meteor Garden instead of doing this psychological assessment. It made me happy and absorbed the characters and story. But, i run away again leaving those stupid school works unattended. Now, I am cramming those papers. Cramming. I should have learn. :|

And here they are, the print screen pictures of my savior-but-another-problem-in-disguise. Tada!

Sz: There is no reason why you give a present to a girl that you like.

That smile. I fall.

Paano kiligin si Dao Ming Sz?

Paano kiligin si Dao Ming Sz? Part 2

The first time I "fall in love" with Lei.

Lei <3


The triangle.

I love this scene! Promise! XD

I like this love team too.

What Dao Ming Sz told Lei when Lei came back.

In Okinawa, Japan.

Asz: How can you have sex with someone you don't like?
DAO MINGGG SZ, THUMBS UP!

Before Dao Ming Sz found out the affair between lei and Shan Cai.

Asz: I won't hurt you anymore so stop crying.

When Shan Cai asked Dao Ming Sz what would he do if  he was on Lei's shoes.

Asz: If you say you didn't do it, i believe.

When can I find the knight in shining armor of my life?

Asz: I like you. I really like you.

Dao Ming Sz aiding Shan Cai

Dao Ming Sz, so sweeeet.

Jing: You should always be pretty, because you'll never know when you'll run  into Prince Charming.

I have just finished watching it. Too bad, i wanted to print screen all of my favorite scenes but was afraid to do so because when  you paused too much, the dvd will be damaged. Hihi. I want to re-watch it again~


I fall in love to Dao Ming Sz and Hua Tze Lei agaaaaain >.< HUHUHU. Those daysssss, thoooose dayyyyssss. >.< I should be motivated! I should be Shan cai who is so strong and will fight till the end! But I should also not be her who is always running away to the problem.

I should be working now. You, stop dreaming! School days are coming!

♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

4 comments:

It's Simple Life said...

meteor garden tv present at the time I was 14 years old, now I bought his dvd, I repeat 11 years ago and it turns out I still really like the movie, I really like ase, shan cai, lei and friends :)

when I read your writing, I wanted to write this comment, greetings :)

It's Simple Life said...

meteor garden tv present at the time I was 14 years old, now I bought his dvd, I repeat 11 years ago and it turns out I still really like the movie, I really like ase, shan cai, lei and friends :)

when I read your writing, I wanted to write this comment, greetings :)

It's Simple Life said...

meteor garden tv present at the time I was 14 years old, now I bought his dvd, I repeat 11 years ago and it turns out I still really like the movie, I really like ase, shan cai, lei and friends :)

when I read your writing, I wanted to write this comment, greetings :)

Banunay :) said...

Hello Agita Dwi Rosani! Thanks for your comment, if i am not mistaken, the comment was to motivate me or sympathize me, right? If so, thank you >:D<

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...