"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Monday, January 28, 2013

How are you feeling, little wanderer?

I feel like crap. I am a wanderer.

I'm here again writing random stuff, just to kill time, to procrastinate. I'm here again, and I know, I should not be here. I should start reading and reviewing for the exams. We are in the mid-sem already, and I haven't accomplished anything. How am I supposed to move on if I lost any confidence in me and have lost motivation at all? I'm screwed. I knew it. One or two years from now, I'll face the inevitable change, I'll graduate, and face the new phase of life. I will no longer be a student. But, am I ready? I don't know.  don't want to know. I don't want to move on. I'm afraid. What would I do after graduation? Will I have a job that fits my personality? Will they accept me? Where am I going? I really don't know. All I know is that I should start fixing myself and give solutions to every problem and difficulty of my life. It sucks. I no longer a child. I can no longer cry and run from reality. I should move on. I should take one step away from this miserable me.

And that one step will start when I do my assignments and start reviewing for the exams.

I'm not wanderer, I'm just waiting for my feet to move forward and start the journey again.

  ♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...