"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Monday, January 7, 2013

Waiting

People want love because of its positive side. Like how it can make you feel that your tummy has butterflies circling inside singing happily in harmony. People see love as what we see in movies such that pleasures, sex, hug, and kiss. People seek for love to avoid loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. People only want a partner in life, than love itself.

Sometimes, it's sad because we don't see love as love. They take it for granted. They don't take it seriously. They see it as a game. But love is not absolutely like that. You must cherish love for you to grow up. Yes, it is not the love that only gives pleasurable things but sometimes heartaches and pains, but that's what makes love so thrilling and amazing. You'll cry and then you'll smile. You'll laugh and then you'll be depressed-mixed emotions were packed in love, you can't choose what you want to feel. Some won't be serous to avoid heartaches, that's not love after all. Because in love, you'll share your deepest emotions (that good and bad) to each other, while loving and improving.

That's what I wrote when Amelle asked me to help her comment on her professor's blog. The article I commented on is about loving someone. I enjoyed helping her in her assignment but has been pressured due to the deadline of the said requirement. If it does not conflict with time, I want to comment and tell more. But, yeah, I should not be stocked up to one article for so long because there were still more articles waiting for me to be commented on (and it was actually New Year's Eve. Yeah, I almost welcomed this 2013 touched by commenting on that blog).

Love is really powerful. It can immediately change a person's mood--can make someone smile, laugh, angry, sad, cry, and jealous. It can make the world go round. It can save anyone's worst day. It can cure any wounds and pain. Yet, people sometimes, take for granted that so-called love. Some won't acknowledge love. Some hide it until the very end. Some pursues it. Some will kill because of it. That's love, we can't truly define it, but we can feel it. It varies from person to person. But, when it strikes you, you'd better prepare for it.

Yeah, most articles I commented on was actually about love. Due to it, I miss the feeling of being in love. I would lie if I say I experienced being loved by the one I love. I am a loser when it comes to love. I fall for someone I would never have a chance with. I am sensitive and easily get hurt and I don't have any courage to make a move or inform my love to him. I just cherished the love I feel for him where I was the only one knew it was existing. Yes, I experienced that so-called unrequited love, which is always killing you behind.

I am no longer in love with the one who broke my heart--the guy who I had ranting here. He no longer exist to me, or should we say, he exists to me but without that heavenly yet painful feeling.  And to think that, I always ask myself why did I like that guy. He is not that good compared to what he thinks. I just laughed whenever I remember all those stupid acts I have done because of him.

And yeah, I miss being in love. I miss the positive feeling of being in love. I miss feeling that so-called "kilig" and "makalaglag panting tagpo". Watching movies and animes are the two only reasons why I feel the romantic chill I am longing for. I just want to experience it for myself. I just want to experience love again. I want to love and be loved. I want to fall for someone who'll for me even more. Am I not mature enough to handle it? Should I wait more? Should I wait for him? For how long?

But, if it's not the right time, it's not. Just saying that I would still hold on to that fairy tale ending. Yeah, I'm still waiting for that happy ending. Still believing. Still.


 ♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...