"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love


Shone: I like close-up photos because it shows us the things we cannot see if we look normally.
Girl: So when you take a close-up photo of a face, what is the focal point?
Shone: It may be the eyes…




____________________________________________________________________




Nam: Shone, I have something to tell you. I like you very much. For three years, I had done everything — I changed because of you. I applied for classical dancing club, acted on a play, became a drum major, studied harder — it’s all because of you. *tears up* But now I know, the thing I should have done a long time ago is tell you that… I love you.




*she gives him the rose, he accepts it. Nam reads the “Pin loves Shone” written on his shirt* …


Nam :You and Pin? Since when?
Shone: Just a week ago.
Nam: You and Pin, you’re good together. I hope the best for you two.
[…]
Shone: Nam, are you alright?
Nam: *makes the ok-sign but walks away crying*








____________________________________________________________________







"today i saw Top confess. You know i'm hurt. Why do our time never match?"
-p'shone



____________________________________________________________________


"this book is so funny but it makes mo know how much you have tried"
-p'shone =)



The First Method: Win His Heart By The Greek's Belief.
go to the place where you can see many stars on the sky. Then, use your finger , draw the line connecting the stars as the abbreviation of your man.



This is the 2nd method:
It's old method from the Mayan, we have to concentrate our mind, then look at our beloved, try to control his mind, tell him to do things we want him to do. if he obeys our command, it means that he is our soul mate.






____________________________________________________________________











♥ ☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched this movie several times already and sometimes whenever i do nothing, i spend my time watching it all-over again but still, i find it very interesting. this was the first Thai movie that i have watched and i find the story very beautiful and unique--a school heart throb having an interest towards a girl who is "ugly"(bug face-as said in the movie)even from the start. P'shone is very handsome and cute and same is through with Nam, she is very beautiful. :))

Banunay :) said...

hello anonymous, I am so happy because you leave comments on my post. Well, like you, I super like this Thai movie especially the odd story line. I suggest watch also Hello Stranger!, a Thai movie too because I think you would love it too.

ronniijill said...

After watching the movie, I can't help myself feeling sad coz Nam and I were in the same position but I did not dare to confess what i truly feel about him. Now that i have the courage, it is too late coz he is now in the seminary.

Banunay :) said...

oooh. accept my sympathy, i also end up with nothing, though i did not confess to the guy i love, i know already that he won't accept it. I have the courage, i have time, but then again he did not like me the way i like him. :(

manelyn ;) said...

it hurts when risk our heart and it ends up being broken,what hurts more is when we still hold on wen we already know that were waiting for nothing
:((

Anonymous said...

so cute :)) hope my love story will be like that ! :<<

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the
following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a
lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Also visit my site; kill mice with antifreeze

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...