"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

se7en

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:

1) EXTREME Failure
2) Rejection T.T
3) Falling ( ahhmm. maybe falling in ♥)
4) Getting hurt, physically and emotionally
5) Amnesia, 'coz I DON'T WANT TO FORGET the THINGS I CHERISH THE MOST.
6) SADNESS and LONELINESS. supaah hate them.
7) Not knowing life and love at all.



SEVEN
THINGS YOU LIKE THE MOST:

1) Happiness ☺☻☺
2) Laughter XD XD XD
3) The kilig chilling heavenly feeling
4) COLORS. glad to see colors in life <3
5) Anime rocks paper scissors
6) FRIENDS
7) Stolen pictures o


SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM
1)
Notebooks. I have plenty of these but, I do not use them.
2) Stuff Toys. Yeah! they are my friends :)
3) Peeellows --- isang unan, tatlong yakap, isang sandalan.
4) KALAT supeeer dami. sheet.
5) Treasure box
6) Wall clock.
7) MIRRORS *.*

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU


1) Randominity you can't judge me by the other or inner 'coz I am super RANDOM!
2) Istupidooo.
3) I love daydreaming, night-dreaming where-ever-the-place-edreaming!
4) Clumsy >.<
5) CRAMMERER aw!
6) I blogged a lot. I have accounts in every site! Search me hee hee.
7) I want to go replay the life. Not to change things but to experience them again! huhu. I WANT TIME MACHINE!

SEVEN THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE


1) Speak 7 languages FLUENTLY T.T
2) Travel around the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
3) Play on/in/at
SNOOOOW.
4) Marry and settle down with the one i love and he must LOVE me too. I
don't want one-sided feeling. GEEEZ.
5) Build my own mansion or a palace.
6) Earn a degree! heeey! I want to finish my course. I want the title
PSYCHOMETRICIAN before Vanessa F. Burton
7) Lose control... Even for just a day...


SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN DO:

1) I can L.A.U.G.H like there's no tomorrow!
2) Speak Japanese a li'l bit.
3) Sleep everywhere! :)) :)) :))
4) I can eat the whole WATERMELON in just 30 minutes! TRY ME :))
5) Chit chat for hours! I never ran out of stories if I'll want to! PS. It depends on who is my chitchatmate
6) I can siiiiiiing! ♫♫♫ LALALA ♫♫♫ don't ask if it's EAR FRIENDLY
7) I can PRETEND! geeeeez.

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T DO:


1) I can't make him fall for me. EMOOOOW!
2) Control my DIET.
3) Force myself without the GRRR feeling.
4) Resist procrastination
5) Eat veggies except CARROTS and sitaw.
6) Befriend those I hate most!
7) Express myself the way I truly feel.



SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX:


1) EYES! famous answer.
2) Sense of humor
3) Understanding and caring
4) A good listener, especially that I love telling stories
5) Gesture and personality
6) When I am comfortable with him, for me, he's somewhat attractive.

7) In short, HIM!

SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST:
1) Thank you ☻☻☻
2) Soooooooo,
3) Sige! (instead of goodbye. I hate goodbye! For me, it means ending the path of life or we will not meet ANYMORE! In short, ENDZZZZZ.)
4) In short,
5) End sentences with "ah," "eh," "ih," "oh," "uh." It depends on my mood choosing and inserting them to my phrase. Sometimes, I combine it! hahaha.
6) "Kasi naman, eh!" when someone's teasing me.
7) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and HAHAHAHAHA.


SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES:

1) Adam Sandler
2) Mario Maurer
3) Daniel Radcliffe
4) John Lloyd Cruz (WHATTT?)
5) NATSUME HYUUGA!
6) Leonardo DiCaprio
7) HIM. think of him as one of those STARS! hee hee ♥


DISCLAIMER
--just get it from ate Cham! Thanks ate, haha. I just try it and glad it's fun!


written originally : Feb 20, '11 12:38 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...