"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." Enjoy your cravings :)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Professor knows best.

Geog Class

Sir Meliton: You! (pointing his index finger to me)
Nunay: Why Sir?
Sir Meliton: How do you love your husband?
Nunay: (shocked) ahh... by caring... him?
Sir Meliton: NOOOO!
Nunay: (think another answer) ahhh... by loving myself?
Sir Meliton: WHATT?
Nunay: Eh sir, how can I love him if I don't know how to love myself?
Sir Meliton: Nooo, the right thing is you research the geographical place of him, where did he born, what is his favorite food, etc. STALK his facebook! know all! STALK! STALK! STALK!
Nunay: (speechless) :|

Ehh sir! Ang galing niyo rin magpayo eh! Kinakalimutan ko na nga eh tapos ii-stalk ko pa! Nananadya kayo sir eh! Bakit ako pa tinanong niyo? sa dinami-rami ng estudyante niyo, bakit ako pa! Baket? Baket?

☺ ♥ And that what life brings. ♥ ☺ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you...